Perfect Boiled Eggs Recipe
By: Jeannette Marcoaldi
PERFECT BOILED EGGS
1. Purchase good quality eggs. Cage free, organic eggs are the best.
2. Place the eggs in a saucepan and add enough water to cover them by an inch.
3. Without the lid on the pot bring the water gradually to a boil over medium heat.
4. Once the water comes to a boil remove pot from heat and cover with lid.
5. Set the timer, 3 minutes for soft-boiled or 5 minutes for hard-boiled eggs.
6. Remove eggs promptly from saucepan and cool in a bowl of cold water.
It is important to purchase the best quality eggs you can find to begin with. Top chefs pay a good amount of attention to product quality because they know how much it counts in the final result of whatever they prepare.
The trick to not turning boiled eggs into golf balls and losing flavor is to cook them gradually. You will be delighted to find with this recipe for perfect boiled eggs how good the texture and taste of them is.
My favorite way of enjoying boiled eggs is to serve them in an eggcup. This way you can crack the top off with a teaspoon and eat right out of the shell. No shell peeling and it's a lot of fun to boot!
I am glad to have shared with you this secret recipe to cooking perfect boiled eggs. Now you can have perfectly boiled eggs to enjoy at home or take along to a picnic. Also, you have a top quality ingredient to use for the basis of an excellent egg salad or for deviled eggs if you wish.
For more of Jeannette's free cooking tips and recipes go to http://www.cookingmagic.blogspot.com/
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jeannette_Marcoaldi